Dated as of October 25, 2019, a Malaysian wellness company, OGAWA, is bringing its innovative products to the Queen City of the South with the opening of their first store in Cebu.
OGAWA has been offering its range of amazing massage chairs and sofas to Filipinos since its Philippines expansion in 2011. It now has over 30 pop-up and outlet stores nationwide with its newest branch located at the 2nd Floor of SM Seaside City Cebu.
“With the opening of our first store in Cebu, we intend to bring our products to as much Filipinos as we can. We believe that everyone deserves to enjoy good health and to experience the art of wellness,” said Marianne Rodillo, Marketing Manager for OGAWA Philippines.
“Immersing one’s self in a healthy lifestyle and learning to relax can be life-changing,” Marianne Rodillo added.
OGAWA itself means “stream” in Japanese. It is the magic source of life and the desired merge of streams into the boundless mighty ocean. With the philosophy of “Spring of Wellness”, OGAWA is dedicated to sharing its wellness intelligence with everyone for a better and healthier lifestyle.
Using a combination of art and technology in the creation of its products, OGAWA is one of the leading players in the design, development, and marketing of health and wellness equipment across the world. They are known for their craftsmanship, sophistication, luxury, style, and comfort.
Below are some of OGAWA’s amazing products.
It was such happiness to be invited during the opening of OGAWA in SM Seaside City Cebu. I saw a lot of amazing folks from the press and media which I always used to encounter several times on events and on the social media world.
The moment we entered OGAWA, we were greeted and entertained with all the smiling faces of their folks. We were even assisted in having our first ever 360° experience with OGAWA’s amazing massage chairs and other products.
Of course, I wouldn’t miss trying some of their products! I tried their Tapping Foottee which is good for foot reflexology therapy. The experience was superb! It helped my feet to be relaxed knowing that I have been walking a lot during the previous days before they opened.
Have a 360° Experience with OGAWA
OGAWA’s products are amazing and can get pricey depending on the product that you are getting. But rest assured, the money that you are spending here is really worthy! If you’re planning on trying it first before buying yourself or your family one, you can do so for free by visiting their branch.
MODE OF PAYMENTS
- Cash. If you want to purchase an OGAWA product with full payment, you could visit one of their stores and pay it by cash.
- Installments. A lot of people would actually want to buy an OGAWA product for themselves but could not have it paid in full yet. Good thing is, OGAWA offers installments via credit card. Just visit their stores which is listed below to further know the details.
OGAWA Philippines 12 Promises
In OGAWA, they make sure that the quality of the products that you are getting here is really good. Listed below are the promises of OGAWA that they make for their customers.
- All demo items are sanitized before the daily operations.
- OGAWA products meet international safety standards.
- All product information provided here is updated.
- No service charge, no trial free or any hidden charges.
- OGAWA products sold here are genuine and brand new.
- If no invoice issued, your purchased item is free.
- If there is price confusion, we honor the lowest price.
- We guarantee to deliver the exact item ordered by you, if not it’s free.
- 30 days 1 to 1 replacement if factory defects.
- 2 years warranty for labor and parts.
- If we can’t repair your defect item, we replace it.
- We guarantee to serve you with happy face, if not, please make your complaint to 0917-8001857 or dial (02) 8890676
OGAWA Branch Locations
Ayala Malls Manila Bay • Ayala Malls Vertis North • Edsa Shangri-la Plaza • Greenhills Promenade • Lucky China Town • Robinsons Galleria • SM City Clark • Ayala Malls Solenad • Ayala Malls Glorietta • Ayala Malls Circuit • Venice Grand Canal • Evia Lifestyle Center • Alabang Town Center •
For more information, visit their website at https://www.ogawaworld.net.ph/